As an employer, you’ll know all about the impact of poor health on your bottom line. However, when a company is committed to proactively helping their staff to stay healthy, everybody wins! Not only does your profitability improve, your staff feel more cared for and motivated, and you’ll attract the highest calibre of job applicants too.
You might think that a Medical Herbalist has little to offer in the workplace, but in summer 2018 I ran my first ever corporate Herbal Medicine workshop for Broadland District Council in Norwich. It was so popular someone even came in on their day off to join us in getting hands-on with the plants! Staff were introduced to new, more positive ways of looking at their health problems, and felt inspired to learn more about how herbs could help them. Their HR Manager said:
“We wanted a session that was informative, insightful and inspiring. Hannah provided a session on Herbal Medicine that delivered on all fronts. We smelt, touched and identified plants that could all play a part when taking responsibility for our own wellbeing. We have invited Hannah back!”
HomeServe in Walsall is the largest organisation I’ve worked with to date, with a large number of employees based in call centres, and many mobile engineers as well. Sally Beardsmore from HomeServe said:
“Hannah was very helpful at all stages of contact and provided us with a variety of solutions to meet the needs of our business. We were very impressed with her knowledge, expertise and passion for holisitic treatments in the workplace. I would highly recommend Hannah’s services for workplace wellbeing”.
I design and deliver workplace wellbeing programmes for companies of all sizes, according to their needs. Rather than simply improving on sickness absence rates, my aim is to help each individual to optimise their health and happiness. With over twenty years experience in holistic medicine, I can offer both group workshops and individual consultations in a way that’s convenient for you.
My workplace wellbeing services include:
- Workplace assessments – from catering to lighting, I show you how you can make a big difference from small changes.
- Group workshops, including ‘How To Be Healthy’, Winter Wellness, Live Well – Love Life, Mental Wellbeing, and Make Your Own Medicine.
- 1-2-1 support in the form of intensive herbal medicine treatments, health coaching courses, or a combination of the two. Much of this can be done from the comfort of your own office, using ‘Healthie’, my telemedicine app.
Why work with me?
- I work holistically with a workplace as I would a person. I quickly address the underlying causes of any problems in order to facilitate a long term solution.
- I can tailor both preventative and reactive services to suit your needs.
- I help your workforce to understand their illness, love their bodies, and take better care of themselves.