A Revolution In Healthcare
Have you noticed how frustrating it can be trying to get a GP appointment these days? Many appointments are taken up by minor ailments like colds, which Doctors can’t treat anyway. Increasing numbers of my patients have asked if I can help with minor ailments, which is one reason why I set up Vitaliti.
What is Vitaliti?
Vitaliti is my online health service, and the first of its kind in the world. It works like a gym for your health, and whilst the focus is on keeping yourself super-healthy, it also offers short appointments for minor illnesses.
In return for your monthly subscription, you’ll get help with:
Optimising Your Health
- Daily tips and support in our private Facebook group.
- Downloadable help sheets explaining how to treat minor illnesses like colds safely at home.
- Regular training.
- Health checks every 6 months.
Accessible Healthcare When You Need It Most
- One online appointment a month which can be used to help you or any child under 12 living in your home.
- Advice if anything is found on your health check.
- Discounts off herbal treatment or coaching if you need it.
Is Vitaliti A Replacement For Your GP?
No. It’s meant to work alongside mainstream medicine, and help you to help yourself. Whether you’ve exhausted all avenues or you’re waiting for a hospital appointment, there’s always something you can do. As a ‘Vitaliti’ member you get sound advice which saves you the time and trouble of doing your own research.
Is Vitaliti For You?
- You’re well but worried about developing certain illnesses in future.
- You simply want to take the best care of yourself and your family (under 12’s living in your household are covered by your membership)
- You want the peace of mind of having regular health checks.
- You feel you don’t get much moral support from family and friends.
- You’re prone to getting minor illnesses and struggle to get a GP appointment, or other commitments make them hard to get to.
Ready To Join?
Great! Click here to sign up.