Do you find it almost impossible to take care of yourself? Do you notice that family and work always seem to come first, and there’s never any time left for you? Do you feel constantly ill but you still can’t get the kind of healthcare you desperately need?
I know exactly what that’s like, and it’s why I’ve designed my practice for busy people just like you. It’s all about making it easy for you to access the care and support you’re looking for.
If you can’t get to my clinics in Wolverhampton or south Shropshire, we can probably work together using telemedicine. My secure online appointments means we can work together from wherever in the world you need to be. So whether you’d like a lunchtime appointment whilst you’re at work, or one evening once the kids are asleep, it’s easy to get the help you need.
Here’s what’s on offer:
Intensive Care Programmes
What are Intensive Care Programmes?
Intensive Care is my most intensive 12 week 1-2-1 programme aimed at getting you the best results in the shortest time.
We begin with a comprehensive assessment to ensure that nothing has been missed and your treatment plan is right from the start.
Your coaching will be delivered in bite-sized sessions every 1-2 weeks, and supported by powerful herbal medicines. There are 2 to choose from and an intensive care programme would be the best option for you if:
- You’re worried by serious, complex or long term health problems.
- Your income is at risk because of your sickness absence.
- Your illness is stopping you from enjoying time with your loved ones, and they’re getting worried about you.
The Silver Package includes:
- A 60-90 minute first appointment to quickly establish what’s going on.
- Iridology assessment to give us added insight into your constitution, suitable foods and medicines.
- Your personalised treatment plan, broken down into easy modules.
- All the herbal medicine you need for 12 weeks, and postage.
- Fortnightly coaching and accountability calls to keep you on track.
The Gold Package includes:
- All of the above, but with weekly coaching calls at a time convenient to you.
- Any private blood tests and specialist support needed. Unlike mainstream healthcare, these are integrated into your programme from the start, ensuring you get the best result.
- All of your prescribed supplements for 12 weeks sent directly to your home.
Prices on application.
How have other people got on with intensive care?
“After a few weeks I started seeing results and now after just over 3 months feel much improved. I have started feeling close to my normal active self leading a normal life and feel as though I will still continue to improve”
Mark from Telford – Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
“I rang Hannah after being let down by the NHS, cancelled appointments, long waits and in all honesty, she has been my saviour. Kind, easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I would thoroughly recommend her approach to well being and treatments”.
Yvonne from Wolverhampton – severe skin problems.
Rapid Reset Programmes
What are Rapid Reset Programmes?
Theses are a range of three eight week programmes aimed at borderline or early stage illnesses. They give you everything you need to get back on track, but are less intensive than intensive care.
They’re ideal for you if:
- You’re struggling to cope with a recently diagnosed illness, or are in early stages and want to help yourself to feel better.
- You have less than 3 health issues that you need to work on right now.
- You can see potential problems in your home or work life if you don’t get an improvement soon.
You can choose from:
- Herbal Medicine – perfect if you’re already doing the right things with your diet and lifestyle, and you just want medicine to help you. This programme includes:
- Your first appointment, and two follow-ups at 4 weekly intervals.
- All the medicine you need for the entire programme. This will include an internal mix but you may need additional preparations, all of which are covered in the fee.
- All postage/delivery charges.
- Any additional work as needed, including phone support, reviewing blood test results, or writing to your GP.
- Health Coaching – great if you just want to learn how to take better care of yourself, but don’t want herbal medication at this point. This programme includes:
- An hour long appointment to quickly get to the root causes of your problems, and help you understand them.
- A personalised 8 week action plan.
- 4 20 minute accountability calls.
- Complementary membership of ‘Vitaliti’ my on line health service for the duration of your programme.
- Herbal Medicine and Health Coaching combined – the best option if you’re looking for a significant improvement within the next few weeks. Although you’ll receive some 1-2-1 coaching, you’ll also spend some time working under your own steam. This programme includes:
- An hour long first appointment so we can both fully understand what’s happening for you.
- All the medicine you need for 8 weeks, including postage/delivery.
- A personalised 8 week action plan, with 4 fortnightly accountability calls.
- Complimentary membership of ‘Vitaliti’, my online health service, to give you plenty of moral support from myself and the rest of the group.
How have other people got on with rapid reset?
“Hannah listened carefully to my description of the problems and supplied me with herbal medicine, support and advice. I cannot say that my depression has gone, and to be honest I don’t think it will as it has developed due to being a carer of a child with lifelong difficulties. What I can say is that the treatment has got me to a point where I am feeling better, more level in mood and finding it easier to cope. I have fewer bouts of misery and my sleep is better.
I would not hesitate to suggest to anyone who is having a problem with their health to consult Hannah for advice and guidance”.
Sally from Shropshire
“It’s so nice to have something in my diary other than Doctor’s appointments!”
Becky from Sussex.
Not sure which to choose?
Book a free call now for advice.
These 20 minute appointments are mainly for minor illnesses and injuries like tonsillitis and sprains.
They’re readily available during daytimes, evenings and weekends, and medicine is usually posted out the same day. You can book your Express Appointment here.
If you’d just like some advice without committing to a programme of treatment, 30, 60 and 90 minute appointments are also available. Get in touch now to find out more.
‘Vitaliti’ is the first online health service of its kind in the world. It works like a gym membership, where in return for a monthly subscription you get everything you and your family need to stay well. Children under 13 living in your household are covered by your membership, and a 15 minute appointment is included each month should you need it. Click here to find out more.