If you have chronic, complex health issues, your Doctor doesn’t know what’s wrong with you, or can’t help as much as you’d like, consider our Intensive Care programme.
This is an intensive course of herbal treatment supported by optimum nutrition, health coaching, and integrating other treatments such as Psychotherapy or Osteopathy. As this course is for patients with more difficult health pictures, it’s much longer than the Extreme Self Care programme and your coach will take a more active role in supporting you throughout your treatment.
We can even organise private medical testing which can give added insight into what’s happening and what your treatment options are. Your Health Coach will also be a qualified health practitioner, so you’ll be getting both first class treatment and coaching throughout your programme.
The Intensive Care Programme is 12 Weeks Long and Includes:
- A 90 minute initial consultation incorporating a full case history, any relevant examinations, urine testing, and nutrition assessment.
- Your personalised programme folder outlining your prescription of herbal medicine and nutritional supplements, diet plan, and health coaching modules.
- A recipe book, making it easy to eat well and get results quickly.
- All of your herbal medicine & supplements delivered to your home.
- 6 fortnightly coaching calls.
- 6 fortnightly catch up calls in between, so we’re in touch at least once a week.
- 2 appointments with a carefully selected specialist such as an Osteopath, Life coach or Personal Trainer to help speed up your recovery.
- Your health coach on call from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
- A 45 minute end of programme review.
- Diagnostic testing where necessary (not included in the package and priced individually)
At the end of the programme we’ll review your progress and if necessary, offer further treatment.
This may be the best programme for you if you’d like help with:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Auto immune Conditions
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Early stages of Heart Failure
- Susac Syndrome
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Support through cancer treatment