Just a Little Niggle
If you’re reasonably well but just get the odd headache, skin rash, or something else fairly minor, this is for you.
The first thing we need to do is make sure the niggles are just that, and not a sign of something else going on behind the scenes, so we start by having a short consultation.
If you live locally to us in Wolverhampton, you can see us by appointment at Lakeside Medical Centre. Otherwise, we can have a quick chat on the phone. Either way, please contact us to book a short consultation.
Short consultations alone are usually enough to help with:
- Coughs, colds & ‘flu
- Ear, throat & chest infections
- Chicken Pox
- Acute Thrush
- Sprains, strains & fractures
- Mild hayfever
- Mild insomnia
- Mild stress & anxiety
- Colicky babies
- Teething babies
Once you’re all booked in, you can make the most of our time together by making some brief notes about your condition, and a list of any medication you’re currently on, including oral contraceptives and painkillers.
Our Vitality Plans
If you’re fairly well and would just like to stay that way, why not enrol on one of our Vitality Plans? It’s a bit like health insurance but with some added extras to boost your wellness and energy. On our basic programme for a monthly subscription you’ll get:
- Up to 20 minutes private consultation time a month for you, or someone else in your household
- Plenty of encouragement, recipes, ideas and free tips in our VIP Facebook group
- Monthly masterclasses, and an annual detox
If you feel you need a little bit more, on our enhanced programme you can have all of this and:
- All the supplements you need delivered to your home automatically once a month.
- A quarterly review to make sure you’re still getting maximum benefit from your supplements, and you’re only taking the ones you really need.