A Bit Complicated
If you have mild to moderate health issues
If you have a chronic health problem which you’d like more help with, our 6 week Extreme Self Care programme may be suitable for you. This is ideal if your issue is not considered serious or life threatening, but is impacting on your ability to live life normally. It’s also the first choice if you’re taking time off work due to illness, and would like to return to work quickly.
At the start of this programme your Health Coach will aim to get a thorough understanding of what exactly is happening with your health, even if you don’t have a formal diagnosis. They will then put together a step-by-step programme for you to follow at home, although they’ll be available to support you when you need them.
As part of your programme, your Health Coach will help you to remove any barriers preventing you from becoming well, and put new measures in place to start improving your health fast.
We start with an hour long consultation which will help us to understand how you’ve become unwell and what tests, investigations, and treatments you’ve had to date. Your 6 week programme will then be written to include the following:
- A step by step guide to improving your health drastically in 6 weeks. This incorporates mindset, nutrition, herbal medicine, lifestyle changes, and everything else you need to know
- Dietary changes with foods to avoid and foods to eat more of
- A recipe book carefully chosen to make it easy for you to eat right and achieve your health goal quickly
- Your personal prescription with suggested supplements and/or herbal remedies
- Two reviews to check your progress
- Your coach on call 8am – 8pm on weekdays to support you and answer any questions
This programme may suit you if you have conditions like:
- Hayfever & other allergies
- Mild fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Weight Problems
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Mild Hypothyroidism
- Menopausal issues
- Painful periods
- Fertility problems
- Moderate anxiety or stress